Thursday, February 10, 2011

Monkey See Monkey Do! {Tallahassee Children's Photography}

A youngest child never wants to miss out on fun! 
So Tynley decided if Tay was having fun in the Studio, 
she must NEED to be there, too!  

 
She brought one of her "favs", Curious George! She loves her "friends" well!

What a sweet little girl!  
God knew she was just what we needed when He chose her for us. 
 But don't let that innocent look misguide you.  
I know "pigpen" from Charlie Brown must be in her gene pool.  
She can make a mess faster than anyone I know. 
She keeps us on our toes (and knees wiping up the floor) !!
The girls have been taking guitar since the summer. 
 Tynley thought she "needed" an electric guitar.
I caved into the "need" all in the name of a birthday present. 
 It weighs more than her. 
She's learning "Smoke on the Water" (all us old folks know that one).
 Curious George was never far from the action...
I'm thinking we'll use this photo for her CD.  
Although, we might need a few more lessons until we are quite ready for that ..... (but I'll have it ready!)

I'm a blessed momma!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment